The Hotel Kampa Garden is a newly opened three star hotel offering calm accommodation directly in the heart of Prague on Kampa island, which is for many centuries used by Prague residents for rest and pleasant walking on the Vltava banks.
In the immediate vicinity of the hotel, which has grown up by complete reconstruction of originally foundation house from the year 1932, are located architecturally historical jewels such as Sova’s Mills, Werich’s villa, Certovka stream or Charles Bridge.
The hotel offers comfortable accommodation in 35 rooms for up to 83 people. Each room has it’s own bathroom (bath/shower, wc, hair dryer) and is equipped with stylish furniture, satellite TV, direct telephone, safe deposit box and minibar.
:: Room equipment
- Private Bathroom
- Hair Dryer
:: Rooms types
- 2x single room
- 23x double room
- 8x double de lux
- 2x family room
- 15x extra beds
- baby cot for children till 2 years – free
- non-smoking rooms
:: Provided services
- Nonstop Reception
- Option To Use Fax
- Free Internet Access In The Hotel Hall
- Loaning Irons, Ironing Boards, Umbrellas
- Luggage Safekeeping
- Providing Information, Tickets For Cultural Events, Flight Confirmations
- Sales Of Alcoholic And Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Toiletries, Cigarettes, Tickets
- Hotel Taxi
The reception is at disposal for hotel guests for 24 hours.